NIKON D50 SLR DIGITAL CAMERA. SLR DIGITAL CAMERA
Nikon D50 Slr Digital Camera. Fuji Film Camera. Canon Digital Camera Ixus 210.
Nikon D50 Slr Digital Camera
- A digital camera (also digicam or camera for short) is a camera that takes video or still photographs, or both, digitally by recording images via an electronic image sensor.
- Usually captures images with the help of a CCD chip. The image data received is then saved to special memory cards or other storage media. (SmartMedia, xD-Picture Card, Compact Flash, Memory Stick, SD Card, MMC Card)
- The D50 is a now-discontinued 6.1 megapixel entry-level digital single-lens reflex camera from Nikon. It was Nikon's first DSLR aimed at the consumer market, and sold for $899 USD. It uses the Nikon F mount. The D50 was succeeded by the Nikon D40 in November 2006.
- Single-lens reflex
- Self-loading rifle
- In computer science, a Simple LR parser (SLR parser) is created by an SLR parser generator which reads a BNF grammar constructs an LR(0) state machine and computes the look-aheads sets for each reduction in a state.
- (SLRs) A single-lens reflex (SLR) camera is a camera that typically uses a semi-automatic moving mirror system that permits the photographer to see exactly what will be captured by the film or digital imaging system (after a very small delay), as opposed to pre-SLR cameras where the view through
- (SLRS) SMS Rail Lines is a shortline railroad based at Pureland Industrial Park in Bridgeport, New Jersey. The company handles all freight car delivery to businesses located within the industrial park.
Nikon D40x 10.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens
The compact Nikon D40x -- designed to deliver the picture-taking benefits of a digital SLR, yet is easy and fun to use. The D40x is ready to shoot when you are, thanks to split-second instant shutter response which eliminates annoying shutter lag. Exceptional image quality is made possible by a high resolution, 10.2-effective megapixel CCD image sensor and Nikon’s exclusive image processing engine. 10.2-megapixel resolution invites creative picture cropping freedom without loss of picture quality and delivers the ability to make enlargements of extraordinary size.Additional features include built-in flash with innovative Nikon i-TTL control, In-Camera Editing features with Nikon D-Lighting, Red-Eye Correction, Image Trimming Overlay, Filter Effects and more.
More forgotten photos from the Nikon D50
This cat is a freak of nature! This is the only animaI I have ever seen that has eyelids faster than a camera flash! I turned off thered-eye reduction, beep, auto-focus, and tried using a timer, and every flash picture was of this cat with his eyes closed. If I turned the flash off, there was no problem. None of the animals I have ever shot have done this! Is this cat hearing somthing the others cannot, or is it really faster than the Nikon flash? I have since switched to a Canon 30D. Problem solved!
My D50 staring at its older brother
the best camera phone
smart document camera elmo
pentax red camera
lenovo q350 usb pc camera
panasonic aw he100 ptz camera
canon powershot g11 digital camera review
view my security camera online
kids underwater camera
canon camera 50d review
igo8 speed camera database
Post a comment